Whitewater is currently not offering overnight camping due to current travel restrictions, all non-essential travel should be avoided.
Whitewater offers overnight RV Parking for self-contained units in lot 2 by reservation only. There is a maximum stay of 3 consecutive nights for a maximum of 9 nights a month.
Note the maximum length of RV that we can accommodate is 25 feet.
|RV Camping cost per Camper||$25 per night|
- To reserve your spot please call 1-250-354-4944.
- You must have a pre-purchased lift ticket in order to camp.
- All campers must be completely self-contained. Whitewater does not offer power, sewage, water hookups, or washrooms.
- The day lodge is open from 8:15 am - 4 pm daily during the operating season.
- In the event that Whitewater is expecting a heavy snowfall, campers may be asked to move to a different spot periodically to allow for proper snow removal.
- Check-in starts at 4:30 pm and check-out must be prior to 8:00 am or you will have to wait until the end of the ski day 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm, as you will most likely be blocked in by cars if not out prior to 8:00 am.