Whitewater offers 10 overnight RV Campsites for self-contained units at the Hummingbird Lodge - these can be by reservation or on a walk-in basis depending on availability.
There is a maximum stay of 14 consecutive nights. Note the maximum length of RV that we can accommodate is 35 feet.
- Reservations can be made through Campspot, by phone at (250) 352-6954, or via email at email@example.com.
- The cost is $35.00 + tax per night for an Unserviced RV site, and $45.00 + tax per night for a Serviced RV site.
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Taxes are not included in the advertised price and all reservations are subject to 5% GST.
- All campers must be self-contained. Whitewater offers 30-amp power hookup to six of the sites (Serviced RV sites 1-6). Whitewater does not offer sewage or water hookups.
- Indoor, heated washrooms and showers are available for campers in the Hummingbird Lodge, as well as an indoor dishwashing area.
- The Whitewater Day Lodge is open from 8:15am - 4pm daily during the winter operating season. The Hummingbird Lodge is open from 8:15am - 4pm during the winter operating season.
- In the event that Whitewater is expecting a heavy snowfall, campers may be asked to move to a different spot periodically to allow for proper snow removal.
- Please note that overnight camping in other parking lots is not permitted, unless directed to by Hummingbird Lodge as Overflow RV Parking.
- Check-in starts at 3:00pm and check-out must be prior to 11:00am.