The Half Day Season Pass is direct to lift and is valid from 12pm - 3:30pm, 7 days a week with no blackout days.
Note: GST not included in price.
This product is available for locals only.
A Local is defined as those residing in the Slocan Valley (Slocan, Winlaw, New Denver, Silverton), Nelson, Castlegar, Trail, Rossland, North Shore (Proctor/Harrop), East Shore (Riondel, Crawford Bay to Creston), Kaslo, Salmo/Ymir. Approx. a 1.5 hr drive.
When picking up your pass you will be required to show a valid photo ID with your local address, or a recent bill with your local address.
|Half Day Passes||Price|
The Fine Print
- Purchase your pass online by visiting the link below.
- You can pick up your pass & get your photo taken at our Downtown Office or On-Mountain Guest Services. Please fill out our season pass online waiver prior to arrival.
- You must bring a valid ID or recent bill with your local address when picking up your pass. No exceptions.
COVID-19 Refund Policy
In the event of a government shut down guests will receive:
- January 15th - February 1st: 75% refund.
- February 1st - February 15th: 50% refund.
- February 15th - March 1st: 25% refund.
- March 1st - Close: 0% refund.
No refund will be given to guests who have used their pass 7 or more times.