Local Legend Cards are available in 5,10, and 15 day passes.
Note: GST not included in the price listed.
This product is available for locals only.
A Local is defined as those residing in the Slocan Valley (Slocan, Winlaw, New Denver, Silverton), Nelson, Castlegar, Trail, Rossland, North Shore (Proctor/Harrop), East Shore (Riondel, Crawford Bay to Creston), Kaslo, Salmo/Ymir. Approx a 1.5 hrs driving radius.
When picking up your pass you will be required to show a valid photo ID with your local address, or a recent bill with your local address.
|Local Legend||5 Day||10 Day||15 Day|
The Fine Print
- Purchase your pass online by visiting the link below.
- This product is not direct to lift. Guests must book online the days that they wish to visit. This pass does not guarantee you will be able to ride the day that you want.
- You can book online by choosing the $0 value day pass under the Local Legend Card. Visit Guest Services at the mountain to pick up your ticket. You must present your Local Legend card at the time of pickup, otherwise, you will be charged full price.
- Please allow 24hrs from the time of your online purchase prior to coming to pick up your pass or card.
- Tickets are non-transferable and are valid only until April 4th, 2021.
- You can pick up your pass & get your photo taken at our Downtown Office or On-Mountain Guest Services.
- You must bring a valid ID or recent bill with your local address when picking up your pass. No exceptions.
- Guests can only purchase 1 card this season
COVID-19 Rollover Policy
This product expires on April 4th, 2021. In the event of a government closure that lasts more than 15 days, guests will be able to rollover their unused days to the next season. This product is not eligible for a refund.
BUY A LOCAL LEGEND CARD