Renowned for our enthusiastic, motivated and passionate staff we are always seeking the best and brightest. We realize our staff are the most important assets in achieving our goal to provide our guests with the most enjoyable experience possible. If you have what it takes to enhance our guests' experience, thrive in a fast paced environment and love working as part of a team then Whitewater is the perfect place for you.
Whitewater Ski Resort is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
For those wanting to join our team, position vacancies for the 2022/2023 winter season will be advertised starting mid-June. Thank you for your interest and any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently, Whitewater has the below positions available. Please view for further information and note closing date on individual positions advertised.
Sales & Marketing
Perks on Perks - Staff Perks & Benefits
Providing an amazing work-life balance is at the core of what we offer, and Whitewater's staff perks are the icing on the cake. Perks include everything from:
- Whitewater Season Pass
- Additional mountain reciprocal benefits (think FREE ski days at other resorts including Red, Whitefish, Schweitzer, Apex, Silverstar, and more)
- Discounted avalanche education courses
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
- Ride breaks
- Discounts at Whitewater for rentals, retail, avalanche courses, snow school
- Staff Ski Day
- Staff parties
- Free cat skiing opportunities
- And more!
For those looking for professional growth, Whitewater also offers one of the best environments for cross-training or gaining experience in one of Whitewater's many departments. Passionate about Sustainability, Events, or Occupational Health and Safety? We've got committees waiting for you to join! Whether you're looking to develop professionally or personally we encourage you to apply today!
Photos: Staff taking full advantage of photography shoots for the Marketing Department.
HOW TO APPLY
- Review the current positions above.
- Click 'Apply Now' (coming soon for the 2022.23 season!) and attach your Cover Letter and Resume.
- If you have any questions, please read our Employment Frequently Asked Questions below
- If you still have questions please email email@example.com, if you have not heard from us make sure to check your spam folder.
NEW interim COVID-19 Vaccine Policy Whitewater continues to put the health and safety of our community, which includes our staff and guests, as a number one priority. To achieve this during the COVID-19 pandemic, Whitewater will be requiring all staff to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) to ensure the maximum protection for themselves and others.
Working at Whitewater
At Whitewater, we believe our employees set us apart from other ski resorts, we want our staff to show up every day and be proud of the team they are a part of. Here are some things we are doing to ensure our staff have the best work environment possible
- We have participated in the Fit for Snow program since the 2010/2011 season an educational program to increase awareness around exercise and nutrition to help alleviate injury for all Whitewater Staff.
- We have a safety committee dedicated to promoting and improving the safety and well-being of our staff members & guests
- We provide daily health snacks for all staff members in the form of free fruit in addition to a free coffee/tea/juice box.
- We provide a free daily Staff Shuttle to get employees to and from work, in addition to incentives for carpooling.
- We improved our onboarding paperwork to be inclusive of non-binary gender identification.
- In 2021.22 we implemented a Staff Health and Wellness Program which provides free/discounted access to group fitness classes as well as other initiatives.
- Want to get more involved? We have a Sustainability Green Team, and a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee that any staff can join.