Exciting times at Whitewater this upcoming 23/24 Winter Season!! .....New Chair and Terrain expansion....It's shaping up to be another great adventure.
At Whitewater, our employees set us apart from other ski resorts. We want our staff to show up every day and be proud of the team they are a part of. Here are some things we are doing to ensure our staff have the best work environment possible. We have participated in the Fit for Snow program since the 2010/2011 season, an educational program to increase awareness around exercise and nutrition to help alleviate injury and provide mental health support and wellness programs for staff. In addition, we offer daily healthy snacks for all staff members in the form of free fruit and a free coffee/tea/juice box.
We provide a free daily Staff Shuttle to get employees to and from work, in addition to incentives for carpooling. We have a safety committee dedicated to promoting and improving the safety and well-being of our staff members and guests; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (D.E.I.) committee to ensure we are moving the needle on inclusivity at our company; and a Green Team that supports our efforts to minimize our impact on the environment.
Whitewater Ski Resort is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
For more information on the Hummingbird Lodge and Campground, please visit hummingbirdlodge.ca Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE: Some positions have closing dates.
If you have any employment questions, please email email@example.com.
Food and Beverage
Hummingbird Lodge and Campground
Retail & Rentals
Lifts and Maintenance
Sales & Marketing
Perks on Perks - More Than a Pay Cheque
Providing an amazing work-life balance is at the core of what we offer, and Whitewater's staff perks are the icing on the cake. Perks include everything from:
- Whitewater Season Pass
- Discounts at Whitewater for food & beverage, rentals, retail, and snow school
- Free early season snow school lessons
- Discounted avalanche education courses
- Free shuttle services
- Mountain reciprocals (think FREE ski days at other resorts including Red, Whitefish, Schweitzer, Apex, Silverstar, and more)
- Health & wellness activities (think yoga, hockey, and refreshments)
- Employee recognition program
- Free fruit program
- Ride breaks and the opportunity for early lift loads
- End of season staff ski day
- Multiple staff events and gatherings with tons of swag
- Opportunities for professional development
- And more!
For those looking for professional growth, Whitewater also offers one of the best environments for cross-training or gaining experience in one of Whitewater's many departments. Passionate about Sustainability, Events, Occupational Health and Safety, or Diversity Equity and Inclusion ? We've got committees waiting for you to join! Whether you're looking to develop professionally or personally, we encourage you to apply today!
Photos shown here are examples of staff taking full advantage of photography shoots with the Marketing Department.
HOW TO APPLY
- Review the current positions above.
- Click 'Apply Now' and attach your Cover Letter and Resume.
- If you have any questions, please read our Employment Frequently Asked Questions below
- If you still have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have not heard from us make sure to check your spam folder.