Renowned for our enthusiastic, motivated and passionate staff, we are always seeking the best and brightest. We realize our staff are the most important asset in achieving our goal to provide our guests with the most enjoyable experience possible. If you have what it takes to enhance our guests' experience, thrive in a fast paced environment, and love working as part of a team, then Whitewater is the perfect place for you.
Whitewater Ski Resort is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
For those wanting to join our team, we are now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 winter season!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Some positions may have a closing date for application submissions.
Thank you for your interest in working with Whitewater as I'm sure it will be another epic year. If you have any employment questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and Beverage
Lifts and Maintenance
Retail & Rentals
Hummingbird Lodge and Campground
Sales & Marketing
Perks on Perks - More Than a Pay Cheque
Providing an amazing work-life balance is at the core of what we offer, and Whitewater's staff perks are the icing on the cake. Perks include everything from:
- Whitewater Season Pass
- Discounts at Whitewater for food & beverage, rentals, retail, and snow school
- Free early season snow school lessons
- Discounted avalanche education courses
- Free shuttle services
- Mountain reciprocals (think FREE ski days at other resorts including Red, Whitefish, Schweitzer, Apex, Silverstar, and more)
- Health & wellness activities (think yoga, hockey, and refreshments)
- Employee recognition program
- Free fruit program
- Ride breaks and the opportunity for early lift loads
- End of season staff ski day
- Multiple staff events and gatherings with tons of swag
- Opportunities for professional development
- And more!
For those looking for professional growth, Whitewater also offers one of the best environments for cross-training or gaining experience in one of Whitewater's many departments. Passionate about Sustainability, Events, Occupational Health and Safety, or Diversity Equity and Inclusion ? We've got committees waiting for you to join! Whether you're looking to develop professionally or personally, we encourage you to apply today!
Photos shown here are examples of staff taking full advantage of photography shoots with the Marketing Department.
HOW TO APPLY
- Review the current positions above.
- Click 'Apply Now' (coming soon for the 2022.23 season!) and attach your Cover Letter and Resume.
- If you have any questions, please read our Employment Frequently Asked Questions below
- If you still have questions please email email@example.com, if you have not heard from us make sure to check your spam folder.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy Whitewater continues to put the health and safety of our community, which includes our staff and guests, as a number one priority. To achieve this during the COVID-19 pandemic, Whitewater will be requiring all staff to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) to ensure the maximum protection for themselves and others. To ensure the highest form of protection for yourself and those around you, Whitewater strongly recommends that all staff keep up to date on the current COVID-19 boosters and flu shots.