Whether you're a first-timer or looking to build confidence, a beginner lesson is a perfect place to start! We will get you out on the slopes and sliding the right way.
Ability Level: Ski level 1-2 and Snowboard level 1-2 (See Level Descriptions)
Times: Daily at 10:00am & 1:15pm. All lessons and start times are based on pro availability
Duration: 2 Hours
DISCOVER STEP 1
The right way to get started skiing or boarding. In 2 hours we'll show you the right way to dress, how to put on your gear properly, how to ride the handle tow and how to control your speed, stop and turn. See the bottom of this page for details on how to book.
Includes: 2 hour lesson, rentals, and beginner lift ticket
|Discover Step 1 AM||10:00am - 12:00pm||$78|
|Discover Step 1 PM||1:15pm - 3:15pm||$78|
LEARN TO SLIDE IN 5
Our popular discover program guarantees that you're going to be a skier or snowboarder once you've finished. This 5-day package can be taken consecutively or non-consecutively and is a one-time-only purchase. Once completed you'll receive 3 adult lift tickets and 10% off rentals for the rest of the season so you can keep up with your newfound skills. See below for details on how to book.
Includes: 5 two hour lessons, rentals, and lift tickets
|Learn to Slide in 5 AM (5 days)||10:00am - 12:00pm||$598|
|Learn to Slide in 5 PM (5 days)||1:15pm - 3:15pm||$598|
Discover Cross Country Skiing (Never Skied Before)
The right way to get started in the sport of cross-country skiing. In two hours we'll show you the correct way to dress, how to put on your gear properly, how to control your speed, stop, and turn. Available Saturday, and Sunday.
Includes: 2 hour lesson, rentals, nordic day ticket
|Discover Cross Country AM||10:00am - 12:00pm||$50|
|Discover Cross Country PM||1:15pm - 3:15pm||$50|
To book call 250-354-4944 ext 128 or email email@example.com.
All lesson guests must have a season pass or daily lift ticket. Lift tickets are not included in program prices unless otherwise stated.
- Program availability and lesson formats are subject to change.
- Lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the lesson start time will be subject to a refund less a $25 administration fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Taxes are not included in the advertised price. All lessons are subject to 5% GST.
- All bookings made through the downtown office must be done 48 hours in advance to guarantee instructor availability.
- You are required to arrive 1 hour before your lesson to be properly fitted for your rental gear.