Whether you're a first-timer or looking to build confidence, a beginner lesson is a perfect place to start! We will get you out on the slopes and sliding the right way.
Ability Level: Ski level 1-2 and Snowboard level 1-2 (See Level Descriptions)
Times: Daily at 10:00am & 1:15pm. All lessons and start times are based on pro availability
Duration: 2 Hours
DISCOVER STEP 1
The right way to get started skiing or boarding. In 2 hours we'll show you the right way to dress, how to put on your gear properly, how to ride the handle tow and how to control your speed, stop and turn. See the bottom of this page for details on how to book.
Includes: 2 hour lesson, rentals, and beginner lift ticket
|Discover Step 1 AM||10:00am - 12:00pm||$88|
|Discover Step 1 PM||1:15pm - 3:15pm||$88|
LEARN TO SLIDE IN 5
Our popular discover program guarantees that you're going to be a skier or snowboarder once you've finished. This 5-day package can be taken consecutively or non-consecutively and is a one-time-only purchase. Once completed you'll receive 3 adult lift tickets and 10% off rentals for the rest of the season so you can keep up with your newfound skills. See below for details on how to book.
Includes: 5 two hour lessons, rentals, and lift tickets
|Learn to Slide in 5 AM (5 days)||10:00am - 12:00pm||$598|
|Learn to Slide in 5 PM (5 days)||1:15pm - 3:15pm||$598|
Discover Cross Country Skiing (Never Skied Before)
The right way to get started in the sport of cross-country skiing. In two hours we'll show you the correct way to dress, how to put on your gear properly, how to control your speed, stop, and turn. Available Saturday, and Sunday.
Includes: 2 hour lesson, rentals, nordic day ticket
|Discover Cross Country AM||10:00am - 12:00pm||$55|
|Discover Cross Country PM||1:15pm - 3:15pm||$55|
- To book, call 250.352.1286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lesson guests must have a valid season pass or daily lift ticket. Lift tickets are not included in program prices unless otherwise stated
- Program availability and lesson formats are subject to change
- Lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking
- A $25 refund fee will be applied to all cancellations after the time of booking.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the lesson start time are eligible to be rebooked or refunded minus the refund fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the lesson start time that cannot be rescheduled are not refundable.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows
- Taxes are not included in the advertised price and all lessons are subject to 5% GST