Highly individualized training at affordable rates. Whitewater Ski Resort Private Lessons are the best way to get results with your skiing or riding as you will have your instructor's undivided attention as they tailor a lesson program specifically to match your goals.
You will be able to ski/ride at your pace and more importantly learn at your pace. All private lessons except the Child 1 hour can include up to 3 people of your choice of similar ability level. So grab some friends split the cost and take advantage of your own custom-built private lesson with one of our pros! Whitewater Ski Resort Season Pass holders receive 30% off private lessons (excluding child privates). Private lesson discounts are available anytime with no black-out periods but are subject to instructor availability.
Ability Level: Ski level 1-6 and Snowboard level 1-6 (See Level Descriptions)
Times: All lessons and start times are based on pro availability
Duration: 6 hours (Full Day), 3 hours (half-day AM or PM), 2 hours, 1 hour, or Child 1 hour.
|FULL DAY (6 hours)||6+||9 am||$398|
|Half-Day AM (3 hours)||6+||9 am||$238|
|Half-Day PM (3 hours)||6+||12:30 pm||$198|
|2 hours||6+||10am / 1pm||$178|
|1 hour||3-5||9am / 12pm / 1pm / 2pm||$70|
1 hour adaptive
(Includes rentals & beginner lift ticket)
- For private lessons, $44 will be charged for each additional member after the first 3 members.
- All lesson guests must have a season pass or daily lift ticket.
- Lift tickets are not included in program prices unless otherwise stated.
- Program availability and lesson formats are subject to change.
- Lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours prior to the lesson start time are eligible to be refunded in full or to be rebooked.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the lesson start time will be subject to a refund less a $25 administration fee.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Taxes are not included in the advertised price.
- All lessons are subject to 5% GST.
- All bookings made through the downtown office must be done 48 hours in advance to guarantee instructor availability.