The Whitewater Ski Team is a racing club based out of Nelson B.C., which trains at Whitewater Ski Resort, offering programs for all skill levels. The dedication of Dylan Henderson and his coaching team to building lifelong lovers of skiing and providing a supportive, fun learning environment to instill confidence, skill, and respect, has grown generations of exceptional athletes.
Whether you are 5 or 60, the Whitewater Ski Team offers skiers the opportunity to develop skills, have fun, meet life-long ski buddies, and experience the thrill of ski racing in an environment that instills pride and confidence in each racer.
Skiers register by age category and program. Age categories range from U6 to U21, and even go up to Masters, and are based on age as of December 31st.
Rates listed below apply after November 15. The BC Alpine Program Fees noted below are outlined here.
|Program||Birth Year||Fee||BC Alpine Program Fees||Total|
|Nancy Greene – Shredders Half Day (U6)||2018||$540||$106.08||$646.08|
|Nancy Greene – Shredders (U8, U10, U12)||2012-2017||$710||$106.08||$816.08|
|Nancy Greene – All Mountain Shredders (U14)||2010-2011||$710||$145.50||$855.50|
|Provincial Racing (U12 Part Time)||2012-2013||$1210||$106.08||$1316.08|
|Provincial Racing (U12 Full Time)||2012-2013||$1550||$106.08||$1656.08|
|Provincial Racing (U14 Full Time)||2010-2011||$1700||$181.75||$1881.75|
|Provincial Racing (U16, U18, U21 Full Time)||2003-2009||$1900||$181.75||$2081.75|
|Provincial Racing (FIS Full Time)||2003-2007||$1900||$381.75||$2281.75|
|Provincial Racing (Masters Part Time)||prior to 2003||$1210||$169.02||$1379.02|
|Provincial Racing (Masters Full Time)||prior to 2003||$1900||$169.02||$2069.02|
|Provincial Racing Masters – No Coaching Option||prior to 2003||$85||$169.02||$254.02|
- Dryland training for U12 and U14 included;
- Additional fee for dryland training for U16 and up;
- FIS program BC Alpine fees include mandatory SAIP insurance;
- Add $31.20 per parent for BC Alpine General Member Fee.
Please visit whitewaterskiteam.ca or contact Program Director Dylan Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about these programs and to discuss the best training and racing options for any skier.
How To Register
Register using the Whitewater Ski Team's online registration system. If new to the team, click Create Account or sign in with your existing Facebook, Microsoft, or Google credentials. If returning, use your preferred sign-in method. Then follow these steps:
- Add family members. This includes you, your spouse/other parent, and the children who are participating in a program with the Whitewater Ski Team.
- Choose your family’s registration to select your BC Alpine membership type. At least one parent must register as a BC Alpine Fee Parent/General Member ($31.20) or the registration cannot be processed. Each parent volunteering with the team must register as a BC Alpine General Member.
- Choose your family’s programs to select the Whitewater Ski Team program your child/children will be participating in.
- Electronically sign liability waivers for yourself, your spouse/other parent, and your child/children.
- Submit registration. You will be invoiced by email soon after submission. Once you receive your invoice, please remit payment promptly. Early bird pricing available for registrations submitted by November 15.