Renowned for our enthusiastic, motivated and passionate staff we are always seeking the best and brightest. We realize that our staff are the most important assets in achieving our goal to provide our guests with the most enjoyable experience possible. If you have what it takes to enhance our guests' experience, thrive in a fast paced environment and love working as part of a team then Whitewater is the perfect place for you.
Perks on Perks - Staff Benefits
Providing an amazing work-life balance is at the core of what we offer, and Whitewater's staff perks are the icing on the cake. Perks include everything from:
- Free cat skiing opportunities
- Additional mountain reciprocal benefits (think FREE ski days at other resorts)
- Discounted avalanche education courses
- Yoga classes and more.
For those looking for professional growth, Whitewater also offers one of the best environments for cross-training or gaining experience in one of Whitewater's many departments. Passionate about Sustainability, Events, or Occupational Health and Safety? We've got committees waiting for you to join! Whether you're looking to develop professionally or personally we encourage you to check out the job listings below and apply today.
Photos: Staff taking full advantage of photography shoots for the Marketing Department.
HOW TO APPLY
- Review the current positions below, pick your top three positions - in order of preference.
- Click 'Apply Now' and attach your Cover Letter and Resume.
- If you have any questions, please read our Employment Frequently Asked Questions below
- If you still have questions or would like to speak with HR email email@example.com
NEW interim COVID-19 Vaccine Policy Whitewater continues to put the health and safety of our community, which includes our staff and guests, as a number one priority. To achieve this during the COVID-19 pandemic, Whitewater will be requiring all staff to be fully vaccinated (2 doses) to ensure the maximum protection for themselves and others.