Perfect your skills or learn a new one with our 10-week Weekend Programs. These programs are specifically designed for our young shredders. Pick either Saturday or Sunday sessions which begin on January
Ability Level: Ski level 1-6 and Snowboard level 1-6 (See Level Descriptions)
Duration: 2.5 hours, every Saturday from January 8th - March 12th, or every Sunday from January 9th - Sunday, March 13th.
Little Muckers Ski Only ( Ages 4-5)
The best way to get your little tyke to experience our winter wonderland on skis. Your kids will benefit from teaching techniques that have been expertly devised by the Canadian Ski Instructors Alliance (CSIA). Our pros are trained specifically to deal with the needs of this age group. They'll get results much faster than when a parent or friend tries to teach them and as a bonus, you'll have some much appreciated free time on the hill yourself to get in some skiing without having to tow the little ones around.
|Little Muckers AM Half Day||9:00am - 11:30pm||RATES COMING IN FALL|
|Little Muckers PM Half Day||12:15pm - 2:45pm|
The Jokers Ski/Snowboard (Ages 6-8)
A great chance to get out and make new friends all the while becoming a better skier or rider. Each week will focus on a different skill as you build your way to being a ski/snowboard superstar! But don't worry you won't even know you're learning you'll be having so much fun.
|Jokers AM Half Day||9:15am - 11:45pm||RATES COMING IN FALL|
|Jokers PM Half Day||12:30pm - 3:00pm|
The Blasters Ski/Snowboard (Ages 9-13)
The Blasters is open to skiers or snowboarders 9-13 years old. This program will focus on getting young skiers and boarders stoked on riding the slopes! The skills they develop will help them become confident and capable out on the mountain through games, exercises and guided freeriding ran by our skilled instructors.
|Blasters AM Half Day||9:30am - 12:00pm||RATES COMING IN FALL|
|Blasters PM Half Day||12:45pm - 3:15pm|
Apprentice Program (Ages 13+)
For skiers 13+ who are interested in becoming a C.S.I.A. Level 1 Instructor, we have designed a 9-week long Apprentice Program. Through this program, you will be able to shadow lessons of various ages and ability levels as well as receive training towards your C.S.I.A. Level 1 certification.. After successfully completing the Apprentice program, you will be eligible to take a 1-day CSIA Level 1 Certification Exam
|Apprentice Program Saturdays||9:00am - 3:00pm||FREE|
|Apprentice Program Sundays||9:00am - 3:00pm||FREE|
Whitewater Ski Team
The Whitewater Ski Team is a racing club based out of Nelson B.C., which trains at Whitewater Ski Resort, offering programs for children of all skill levels and as young as 4 years old. The dedication of Dylan Henderson and his coaching team to building lifelong lovers of skiing and providing a supportive, fun learning environment to instill confidence, skill, and respect, has grown generations of exceptional athletes.
- To book, call 250.352.1286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All lesson guests must have a valid season pass or daily lift ticket. Lift tickets are not included in program prices unless otherwise stated
- Program availability and lesson formats are subject to change
- Lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking
- A $25 refund fee will be applied to all cancellations after the time of booking.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the lesson start time are eligible to be rebooked or refunded minus the refund fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the lesson start time that cannot be rescheduled are not refundable.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows
- Taxes are not included in the advertised price and all lessons are subject to 5% GST